Raw avocado dulse salad recipe
Gotta love this simple salad recipe that combines seaweed with a tangy dressing. No equipment required for this recipe.
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Suggested Servings1 serving
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 1 firm but ripe avocado
- 6 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon dry dulse seaweed
- 1 teaspoon raisins (optional)
- 1. Chop romaine lettuce. Place on plate.
- 2. Cut avocado in half. Spoon out into bowl with a spoon. Chop into bite-sized chunks. Crumble dry dulse seaweed into the bowl. Stir gently until avocado is coated in dulse, similar to photo.
- 3. Dump avocado bowl on top of lettuce. Top with raisins.
- 4. Serve with raw vinaigrette dressing on top - to taste.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, Iron, Riboflavin, and Vitamin B12.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes