Raw pancake recipe
Prep Time10 min
Total Time10 min
Suggested Servings6 servings
Yield6 pancakes; (6 servings - 1 pancake per person)
Shelf Life3 days in fridge
- 3 cups ground flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- 2. Form into pancakes! This recipe makes 6 pancakes.
- 3. Serve with a generous helping of your absolute favorite fruits, like fresh or thawed raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced bananas, or whatever suits your fancy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
No equipment required for this easy raw recipe. These pancakes are extremely heavy and rich so reserve for special occasions! I actually can only handle one pancake to myself.
You can easily halve this recipe.
You must use ground/milled flax seeds - not whole faxseeds! (In other words, this is more like using "flour" than using "oats" if you get my drift!)
Banana actually goes surprisingly well with these pancakes.
- This recipe is very low in Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Dietary Fiber.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Iron, and Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Calcium, and Riboflavin.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes