Raw soft-serve ice cream recipe
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Suggested Servings2 servings
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 3 bananas (frozen)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1. Freeze bananas for at least 8 hours. (Peel and chop into quarters. Freeze in tupperware or ziploc bag.)
- 2. Place frozen banana chunks in food processor.
- 3. Process in food processor for approximately 5 minutes. You may occasionally need to stop the processor and scrape the banana mixture off the sides to ensure proper processing.
- 4. As you process, the mixture will become creamier and fluffier. Before serving, add the vanilla and continue processing a few seconds more. You'll know the mixture is ready once it resembles soft-serve ice cream.
- 5. Consume immediately. (Do not refreeze.)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This is just divine. Try it. You’ll be shocked at how good frozen bananas can taste!
For added ice cream bliss, crumble a truffle or other raw goodie (or berries) on top of your ice cream before eating.
Only make as much as you can eat right away.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, and Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Riboflavin.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes