2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl that contains the almond pulp. Stir/combine with a spoon or even your hands. Your recipe should now resemble the texture of pizza dough, but a tiny but crumblier.
3. Line a dehydrator tray with parchment paper. Dump the mixture onto the parchment paper. Press the mixture down with your hands into one big sheet. Press it down firmly so that it will stick together into one huge pizza crust, like a square pan pizza.
4. Dehydrate on high for 1 1/2 hours, then reduce heat to 105 degrees and dehydrate for another 7-10 hours or so. Halfway through dehydrating your raw pizza crust score the pieces with a knife where you will want to cut the pizza crusts. I suggest cutting into six large pieces.
5. Dehydrate them until completely dry.
6. Once your raw pizza crusts are done store them in a big ziploc bag and place in the freezer. That way you have raw pizza crusts ready to be thawed and used whenever. :)
The Rawtarian's Thoughts
This recipe is specifically for people with excess almond pulp from making almond milk. If you don't have almond pulp go here and make this raw pizza crust recipe instead.
Note: I like to use 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, 1 tablespoon dried thyme and 1 tablespoon dried basil. But you can omit or tweak the ratios. For example, you can use 1 1/2 tablespoons basil and 1 1/2 tablespoons thyme if you don't have rosemary, etc. Or you can just leave spices out if you are in a rush. Also, do not ever use more than 1 tbsp rosemary 'cause that stuff is intense!
I usually make this almond pulp pizza crust recipe right after making almond pulp, 'cause it's pretty quick and it gets rid of my excess almond pulp problem since I make almond milk from scratch in my blender at least once a week.
Once your crusts are done, you can make raw pizza later with the crusts by simply spreading thawed or refrigerated crusts with a pizza sauce (like raw tomato sauce or raw pesto) and adding toppings (onion, green pepper, sun-dried tomato, pineapple, etc), then dehydrating again for 2 hours or so. Sooo good!
Your raw recipe package has been sent to your email
Be sure to check your spam or bulk mail folders if you can't find your package. Enjoy your raw adventure!