Easy almond pulp cookies
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time8 hours 5 min
Suggested Servings7 servings
Yield14 small cookies
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
- 2 cups almond pulp (well drained but still moist)
- 3/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1. Place semi-moist almond pulp into large bowl.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients.
- 3. Combine well using your hands.
- 4. Using your hands, form into little cookies. Place on dehydrator tray or parchment paper. Dehydrate on high for one hour. Reduce temperature to 105 degrees and dehydrate until crispy (approximately 6 more hours).
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
If you make almond milk from scratch like I do, you know what it's like to have bags of almond pulp crowding your life.
When I've got too much almond pulp around and want to get rid of it, I make these little almond pulp cookies. They are so easy it's ridiculous. The flavour reminds me of little vanilla wafers. They are very light.
These almond pulp cookies are very dry, very odd and very simple little snacks. In fact, they are so dry that you have to drink something with it or you feel like you might choke. Lol. However, I find them oddly nice and I make them often - probably because I am like, "OMG I have too much almond pulp in the fridge - I need to get rid of this stuff FAST!"
Basically, you just throw your almond pulp in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and then combine with your hands. Form into little cookies with your hands and dehydrate.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, Calcium, and Iron.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes