Strawberry banana bowl
Prep Time3 min
Total Time3 min
Suggested Servings1 serving
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 1 large banana or 2 small bananas (use firm bananas, not soft mushy ones)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (or almond milk -- any type of home-made nut milk will do)
- 1. Slice bananas and place in bowl.
- 2. Slice strawberries and place in bowl.
- 3. Add plenty of cashew milk, breakfast cereal style! I also like to add a bit of cinnamon sometimes too.
- 4. Enjoy immediately with a spoon! This doesn't keep well so slurp up!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Over the past couple of weeks I have been slurping up many delicious bowls of sliced strawberries, sliced bananas and a generous splash of cashew milk on top.
I know it sounds boring, but the sweet flavors take me right back to my happy childhood, where a sweet snack in our house was a bowl of sliced bananas with milk on top.
I like to keep some half-frozen/half-thawed strawberries in a good ziploc bag in my fridge. That way they are already softish and easy to use -- rather than those rock-hard ice pellets known as frozen stawberries!
As for the bananas, don't use a super soft banana like you would use in a smoothie. Use a firm banana so that the slices will hold their shape--rather than get all mushy in the bowl.
That's what I like to use in my strawberry banana bowls.
- This recipe is very low in Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories, Fat, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin C.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Iron.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes