Raw chocolate mousse recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf Life3 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 22 ratings)5
- 1. Place all ingredients in food processor. Process until extremely smooth. (You can't over-process this one, so do keep going until it's perfectly mousse-like!)
- 2. Spoon mousse into individual dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before eating.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
What makes this raw chocolate mousse recipe so special? The addition of avocado gives it that fluffy, mousse-like texture. And to get the full effect of the texture, you'll want to refrigerate it for at least 1 hour before noshing on it!
Note that the coconut oil is an important ingredient - it's what helps the mousse harden up a bit in the fridge.
Because this is such a small recipe, it whips up best when made in a food processor.
For extra flavor and fun, add fresh berries to your mousse when eating!
PS: Make sure your banana and avocado are fresh and at the peak of perfection.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, Sodium, Monounsaturated Fat, and Polyunsaturated Fat.
- This recipe is low in Saturated Fat.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, Riboflavin, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes