Raw ranch dressing recipe
Rating5/5 (from 25 ratings)4.96
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Suggested Servings8 servings
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
- 1 1/4 cups cashews
- 3/4 cup water (or a little more)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (or honey) (or maple syrup)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1. Just throw everything in your high-speed blender and blend until smooth! Easy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Don't believe me that this could taste as good as old-school SAD (standard American diet) ranch? Just try it. I dare ya :)
Raw ranch dressing is another one of those things that I cannot believe it's possible to replicate raw. But, hallelujah, it is possible.
There is nothing like a nice fresh carrot dipped in raw ranch dressing, no?
And I have even had the pleasure of dipping my raw vegan pizza in raw ranch dressing. "Cue heavenly harp sound...."
So here's my favourite raw ranch dressing recipe for you... I use it basically like a normal salad dressing or dip. I usually make one batch and serve it as a vegetable dip, salad dressing and maybe even on a few more exciting things, like in a raw vegan BLT sandwich or dip raw pizza in it if I am feeling particularly daring.
Of course, you also know that the best vegetables to dip in raw ranch dressing are carrots and broccolli, right?
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes