1. Add all ingredients into large bowl except the shredded coconut.
2. Stir with spoon until well mixed.
3. Once combined, add shredded coconut. Stir again until well combined.
4. Drop cookies onto a cookie sheet. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes. (Cookies will harden when cooled.)
5. Store leftover raw vanilla drop cookies in freezer.
The Rawtarian's Thoughts
No equipment required! Which means less dishes to clean, which is always a good thing!
Best served cold, straight-out of the freezer because coconut oil will liquify again once warm.
This recipe makes approximately 15 drop cookies. These are super sweet and rich, so just one after dinner does a lot to satisfy that sugar fix!
Please note: the tahini is definitely the secret ingredient in this recipe. So do not try to substitute it with anything. (And do NOT use sesame seeds instead of real oily/liquidy tahini! The texture will be all screwy and not good if you do that. For realz!)
Your raw recipe package has been sent to your email
Be sure to check your spam or bulk mail folders if you can't find your package. Enjoy your raw adventure!