Raw pumpkin crumble recipe
1. Place all "pumpkin filling" ingredients into blender and blend until well combined. Set aside.
2. Re: "crumble," briefly process coconut, nuts and salt until pecans are reduced in size.
3. Add dates and continue to process until mixture is coarse meal that still looks fluffy. Do not over-process. (You may still see small dark chunks of dates, but that’s okay.)
4. Optional: Once crumble is done, you can optionally add in your dried cranberries for additional festive color.
5. Once you are ready to eat, combine as you wish (see pics). Generally, the crumble should go on TOP because it won't get soggy as quickly.
The Rawtarian's Thoughts
Here's a perfect Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas treat that can be whipped up super quickly. No prep or waiting required!
Some warnings for ya!
Do not combine the fruit with the crumble mixture until you are ready to eat!! Otherwise everything will get soggy. Avoid assembling the two until *immediately* before eating. Leftovers should be stored separately - one container for crumble, another container for the pumpkin mixture. Feel free to make both items and store them in the fridge in advance though.
I love cinnamon, I mean, I am BONKERS for cinnamon. But PLEASE listen to my cinnamon measurement. Stick to the 1/2 teaspoon. Don't over-do it! Thank you.
Your raw recipe package has been sent to your email
Be sure to check your spam or bulk mail folders if you can't find your package. Enjoy your raw adventure!