Raw broccoli soup recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup or agave nectar)
- 1/2 cup more broccoli - finely chopped (reserve - do not blend)
- 1. Add all of the raw broccoli soup recipe ingredients (except the last 1/2 cup of broccoli) to your high-speed blender.
- 2. Blend in your high-speed blender. Start blending on low and work your way all the way up to high. Blend for a very long time so that the soup recipe warms up nicely from the speed of your blender.
- 3. Place your additional 1/2 cup chopped broccoli into a bowl. Pour blended broccoli soup mixture on top of the chopped broccoli. Mix gently with a spoon. (So you will have a creamy broc soup with some floating broc chunks, capiche?)
- 4. Serve immediately. For an added touch, garnish with thinly sliced avocado.
- This raw broccoli soup recipe makes enough for one big bowl or two very small appetizer cups.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
As you probably know, I have a lot of raw soup recipes.
However, I was recently craving raw broccoli soup, and I made this simple recipe. It did the trick to satisfy my broccoli craving. But obviously you should only make this raw broccoli soup recipe if you actually like the taste of raw broccoli. :)
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Iron, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes