Raw vanilla drop cookies
Prep Time10 min
Total Time40 min
Shelf LifeStore in freezer for 2 weeks
- 2 cups dried, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed butter)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or agave nectar or honey)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (liquid)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or 1 vanilla bean)
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1. Add all ingredients into large bowl except the shredded coconut.
- 2. Stir with spoon until well mixed.
- 3. Once combined, add shredded coconut. Stir again until well combined.
- 4. Drop cookies onto a cookie sheet. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes. (Cookies will harden when cooled.)
- 5. Store leftover raw vanilla drop cookies in freezer.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
No equipment required! Which means less dishes to clean, which is always a good thing!
Best served cold, straight-out of the freezer because coconut oil will liquify again once warm.
This recipe makes approximately 15 drop cookies. These are super sweet and rich, so just one after dinner does a lot to satisfy that sugar fix!
Please note: the tahini is definitely the secret ingredient in this recipe. So do not try to substitute it with anything. (And do NOT use sesame seeds instead of real oily/liquidy tahini! The texture will be all screwy and not good if you do that. For realz!)
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, Sodium, Monounsaturated Fat, and Polyunsaturated Fat.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a good source of Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Dietary Fiber.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes