Raw almond pulp fudge
Rating5/5 (from 14 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time1 hour 5 min
Suggested Servings6 servings
Shelf Life2 weeks in freezer
- 1/2 cup almond pulp (squeezed, dry to touch)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup dates
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons dried coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1. Place cashews alone in your food processor and process until they become small and crumbly. You are making flour out of cashews!
- 2. Add dates to the cashews and process again until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
- 3. Add the remaining ingredients and process again until the mixture turns a lovely dark chocolatey brown. Stop processing before it gets too buttery. (There should still be air between the small bits so that you will be able to press them down into your pan.)
- 4. Dump the mixture into a brownie dish or small cake pan and press down very firmly using your clean hands.
- 5. Throw this raw almond pulp fudge recipe into the freezer for at least one hour. This fudge should always be kept in the freezer. Slice before eating and eat right out of the freezer. They won't turn rock-hard. They will be nice and chewy. Do not refrigerate or defrost.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This recipe is only for those of you who have leftover almond pulp from making almond milk in your blender. (If you do not have leftover almond pulp, then do not bother making this recipe! Make my regular raw brownie recipe instead.)
For an even more delightful fudgey dessert, ice the fudge with raw chocolate icing before freezing. (Not necessary though, still very good without the icing.)
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Iron, and Vitamin E.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes