Raw chocolate truffles recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
Rating4.8/5 (from 10 ratings)4.8
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (or any other seeds you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (or any other nuts you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1. Process the nuts/seeds in the food processor. Keep processing them until you can't see the nuts anymore, but stop processing before they get too soft looking.
- 2. Add the dates, seasalt and cocoa powder. Process again until everything is well mixed and clumped together.
- 3. Roll the balls in your hand and form balls. Some people like to roll completed truffles in goji berries, cocunut, cocoa powder, etc., but I prefer mine simple.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw chocolate truffles were the very first raw food that made me certain that I could become a raw vegan for an extended period of time.
This recipe just requires a food processor and a few ingredients.
These are also delicious if you crumble a truffle or two on top of sliced bananas or other chopped fresh fruit.
Good luck and enjoy these simple, sweet raw treats.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, Sodium, Saturated Fat, Monounsaturated Fat, and Polyunsaturated Fat.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes