Raw sour cream recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
- Directions to make this raw sour cream recipe:
- 1. If you are wise and patient, soak your cashews first and then rinse them before blending. If you are impatient and have a high-speed blender, just throw dry cashews in your blender.
- 2. Add all ingredients, including cashews, into your blender.
- 3. Blend until smooth.
- 4. Transfer to a bowl and then chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 5. Enjoy on raw vegan tacos or as a dip!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw sour cream recipe - Yet another simple cashew-based recipe that whips up quickly in the blender and will tingle your taste-buds!
Big thanks to Ashlyn for sending this recipe my way. It's totally my style (simple, quick and delicious) and a great excuse to make this raw vegan taco meat recipe, which I hadn't had for ages. Because to me tacos and sour cream go hand in hand, don't you think!
This is super quick to prepare. Best made in a high-speed blender, of course.
What is your favorite way to use raw sour cream at home?
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes