Raw banana chai smoothie recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf LifeDrink immediately
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
- 1. Add all ingredients to blender.
- 2. Blend in your high-speed blender until nicely smooth.
- 3. Empty your blender immediately. Pour smoothie into little dessert cup(s) for dessert smoothie goodness. Enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I've been enjoying this raw chai smoothie often over the past few weeks as a dessert, almost as a replacement for a sweet coffee or hot cocoa after dinner.
If you have cardamom in your spice cupboard, it really adds an interesting, surprising chai-esque taste. But if you don't have it, no worries - you can omit it and just use the cinnamon.
I don't often add coconut to my smoothies, but it provides added richness, which is nice and turns it into more of a dessert smoothie. (If you can't do coconut, feel free to omit and cut the water down a little to compensate.)
- This recipe is very low in Sodium, Monounsaturated Fat, and Polyunsaturated Fat.
- This recipe is low in Saturated Fat.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Dietary Fiber.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Vitamin C, and Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes