Raw chia tapioca pudding recipe
Posted in: Raw Puddings and Ice Cream
1. Blend cashews and the water until nice and smooth.
2. Add everything else (except the chia seeds). Blend again.
3. Place the chia seeds in a bowl. Add the blended mixture. Stir thoroughly to ensure the chia seeds are well distributed.
Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 3 hours).
Eat in the morning or for dessert in the evening! Stir well again before eating.
This is a delicious raw chia tapioca pudding recipe. The chia seeds become gelatinous and really remind me of good old-fashioned tapioca. Mmm!
If you have trouble finding chia seeds in your local community, try requesting that your local health store bring them in. They can also be ordered online here.
The Rawtarian's Thoughts
One of my favourite foods right now are chia seeds.
What is their claim to fame (besides being known for sprouting those famous "chia pets")?
1. They become gelatinous, like tapioca, which makes them fun to use!
2. They are very filling.
3. They have an interesting texture which is a nice addition to the raw food lifestyle. (Jelly-like balls!)
4. Chia seeds are an incredible superfood.
This raw chia tapioca pudding recipe is delicious and a great way to incorporate chia seeds into your diet.
Raw chia tapioca pudding recipe inspired by Elena's Pantry
Your raw recipe package has been sent to your email
Be sure to check your spam or bulk mail folders if you can't find your package. Enjoy your raw adventure!