Raw strawberry sauce recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time1 hour 5 min
Shelf Life2 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- 1. Add all raw strawberry sauce ingredients to your high speed blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Refrigerate for an hour.
- 4. Use as a strawberry sauce over your favorite raw desserts.
- This raw strawberry sauce recipe will keep in your refrigerator for up to three days. :)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I love throwing fresh fruit on top of almost all the raw dessert recipes that I make. However, I was having a guest over for dessert and I wanted extra "wow" factor so I decided to whip up a raw strawberry sauce recipe instead.
The addition of the chia seeds helps to thicken the strawberry sauce. You can make it without the chia seeds, but the sauce will be a bit runnier.
Do not add the sauce to your recipe until it is ready to be served because you don't want your dessert to get soggy.
Of course, you can make raw flax pancakes you can use this raw strawberry sauce as a fruity syrup, too.
Also, you can substitute other berries instead of the strawberries in this raw strawberry sauce recipe. (However, do not use raspberries as the raspberry seeds will become very gritty and the sauce will taste good, but it will taste like there are little grains of sand throughout the sauce.)
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes