Raw cream cheese icing recipe
Posted in: Raw Sweet Sauces, Dips and Icings
1. Throw all ingredients in high-speed blender.
2. Blend until nice and smooth and creamy!
3. Transfer to a small bowl.
4. Refrigerate in bowl for one hour until it firms up.
5. Spread on your favorite raw cake, like this raw carrot cake recipe.
The Rawtarian's Thoughts
You haven't lived until you've had this raw cream cheese icing recipe with a big, nice slice of raw carrot cake!
Note that it's the coconut oil that will help this raw cream cheese recipe firm up, so... don't omit it, ok?
The icing will get softer and more gooey (gooeyer?) once it warms up so it's best to ice and then eat right away. Or store your entire cake in the fridge and then cut slices right away.
Enjoy this raw cream cheese icing recipe!
Your raw recipe package has been sent to your email
Be sure to check your spam or bulk mail folders if you can't find your package. Enjoy your raw adventure!