Rawtarian's raw breakfast bowl
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Suggested Servings1 serving
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 1 shredded apple
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon almonds or sunflower seeds
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon buckwheat groats (optional)
- 1/3 cup water or cashew milk
- 1. Shred your apple using a hand shredder. (If making only one or two bowls, I use a mandoline slicer with the shredder attachment. If making this for many people, probably easiest to shred in a food processor.)
- 2. Place shredded apple in bowl, and top with remaining ingredients.
- 3. Top with the cashew milk (best) or alternatively use water.
- 4. Stir vigourously. Within a couple of minutes the chia seeds and shredded coconut will absorb the liqid and you will have a delicious, ready to eat raw breakfast cereal.
- Check out my video below to see me make this in person :)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This recipe is very similar to my raw breakfast cereal recipe; however, there are a couple of key differences - especially the addition of the coconut and the shredding of the apple.
In fact, it is the shredded apple that makes up the recipe - and gives it a stellar texture!
This recipe is for one person.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Calcium, Iron, Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes