Raw chocolate pudding recipe
Posted in: Raw Puddings and Ice Cream
2 1/2 cups water
1 cup cashews
2 tablespoons cacao powder
2 tablespoons honey or other liquid sweetener
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup chia seeds (reserve)
1. Blend cashews and water until nice and smooth.
2. Add everything else (except the chia seeds). Blend again.
3. Place the chia seeds in a bowl. Add the blended mixture. Stir thoroughly to ensure the chia seeds are well distributed.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 1 hour - ideally longer). (The purpose for refrigerating is to allow the chia seeds to plump up over time. They will increase approximately 10 times their size! And they will thicken the pudding in a few hours.)
5. Eat in the morning or for dessert in the evening! Stir well again before eating.
The Rawtarian's Thoughts
Another chia pudding recipe for you! And this one has a how-to tutorial to match :)
This is a delicious raw chocolate pudding recipe. If you get the ratios right, it tastes like melted chocolate ice cream.
If you have trouble finding chia seeds in your local community, try requesting that your local health store bring them in. They can also be ordered online here.
Your raw recipe package has been sent to your email
Be sure to check your spam or bulk mail folders if you can't find your package. Enjoy your raw adventure!