2 1/2 cups dried shredded coconut
3/4 cup coconut oil (liquid)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1. Add all ingredients into large bowl except the shredded coconut.
2. Stir with spoon until well mixed.
3. Once combined, add shredded coconut. Stir again until well combined.
4. Form into small mounds and place on plate. Freeze for half an hour. (Haystacks will harden when cooled.)
5. Store leftover haystacks in freezer or refrigerator.
The Rawtarian's Thoughts
No equipment required! Which means less dishes to clean, which is always a good thing!
These raw chocolate haystacks are awesome. I like to store them in the freezer for quick sugar fixes. These haystacks are probably one of my top 5 favourite recipes because they are really quick and really good!
Best served cold, straight-out of the freezer because coconut oil will liquify again once warm.
To get the white-coconut effect as seen in the picture, roll your finished haystacks in some additional shredded coconut before freezing.
Your raw recipe package has been sent to your email
Be sure to check your spam or bulk mail folders if you can't find your package. Enjoy your raw adventure!