Raw banana cream pie recipe
Posted in: Raw Pies and Crumbles
1. Place all crust ingredients in the food processor. Process until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
2. Dump crust mixture into your pie crust/glass dish. Press the crust down firmly in your dish with your hands. (Crust is now done.)
3. Add all banana filling ingredients to your blender. Blend until creamy and smooth.
4. Pour banana cream filling onto the crust. Smooth out with the back of a spoon.
8. Cover and throw in freezer. Ideally should be frozen overnight to firm up so that it can be sliced perfectly.
9. This raw banana cream pie recipe should always be kept in the freezer. (It'll get soggy if in the fridge.)
The Rawtarian's Thoughts
I was inspired to create this raw banana cream pie recipe for Christmas this year. It is soo smooth, so "banana creamy" and just absolutely perfect. (Can you tell I am on a freezer pie kick??)
It's actually pretty fast to make - just a quick food process and an easy blend. Even a crappy blender should be able to handle this raw recipe.
Using perfectly ripe bananas will give you that divine banana cream pie taste. (You want to use perfectly ripe bananas - not too green and not too brown.)
If you don't do honey you can do agave nectar or maple syrup instead of the honey. Use the same measurements.
Enjoy this raw banana cream pie recipe! Isn't it pretty?
Your raw recipe package has been sent to your email
Be sure to check your spam or bulk mail folders if you can't find your package. Enjoy your raw adventure!