edtakesdownsupport.blogspot.com-come on down!

Dancin DurianDancin Durian Raw Newbie

Hello everyone! I have created a new blog, with the intention of starting real honest conversation! I am a raw foodie, but I have had major struggles with my body and food. I feel like the best way to deal with what is going on with is is to have a safe place to vent. My blog is about how I feel, but more importantly I want it to be about how you feel. I want every one to get the theraputic benifits of honesty, which has been the thing that has helped me the most, with out the cost of an actual therapist. Come share with me! I want it to turn in to a place of conversation, with posts that reflect the wants of readers. Hopefully I will hear from you soon!

coolywash.blogspot.com

Thank you!

Alyssa

Comments

• Dancin DurianDancin Durian Raw Newbie

Hello everyone! I just wanted to get this out there again. I have started a blog that is basicly me being one hundred percent honest about my struggle with anorexia, and also sharing some of my insites that have come to me as I have recoverd. I really want this to be a safe and open place for people who are struggleing, or who ahve struggled and have advice to come and share. I apssionalty believe that talking about it is one of the best medicines there is. Please come, and even if you dont want to post or join, just read it! I want every one to feel encouraged and teh recovery IS possible. ok. it is now at edtakesdownsupport.blogspot.com. I am hoping for it to one day turn into more of a conversation board, rather than just me posting my thoughts, since I don't think that I have that many of them!

Come check me out! www.thefruitariancook.blogspot.com! I would love your feedback!

What is the life you dream of? Come let me know! www.thefruitariancook.blogspot.com