Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Just to get to know you all better :D

2»

Comments

• KhaasLadkiKhaasLadki Raw Newbie

Haha! I love these!

1: What country are you from?

USA

2: What's your occupation?

Full time Nanny (Shout out to Dancin' Durian - go nannies!)

3: How long have you been Raw?

off and on since January of 2008.

4: Favourite Film?

Ooh that's hard, but I usually go with Kuch Naa Kaho (eng: Say No More). Equilibrium is one of my favorite action movies, though!

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do?

Freak all my friends out. >:D

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do?

Pull ups! And then I'd try punching something to see what it's like to have that much force while hitting compared to what I've got.

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you?

As far as who I would *like* to have play me, maybe Hayden Panettierre? I really don't pay that much attention to celebrities or what they're like in real life so I couldn't pick very well.

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why?

Probably Lucy Pevensie. I love the Narnia books and that would be a dream-come-true to be able to go to Narnia (and meet Aslan!)

9: Are you married?

Nope! Only 19!

10: Got children?

No and I don't think I want any, either.

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop?

my Blackberry!!

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they?

Avocados, Bananas, Leafy Greens of some sort, Sprouts, Blueberries

• KittyKitty Raw Newbie

1: What country are you from? US - Chicago IL

2: What's your occupation? assistant to financial advisor

3: How long have you been Raw? 3 months

4: Favourite Film? any oldie with audrey hepburn or bob hope..or cary grant ..i could go on and on. alfred hitchcock too. and jim carey movies, love them.

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do? jump on a plane to an island

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do? be sad! lol

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you? kate bosworth, because people tell me i look like her

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? most recently, Kit from the book Dune Road. She had a cottage in Cape Cod..my dream.

9: Are you married? Yes, for almost 3 yrs

10: Got children? not yet

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop? cell phone

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they? pineapple, oranges, bananas, strawberries, and spinach