Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

GORGEous Skin...

2»

Comments

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

That's cool that you like Jurlique stuff, too!! :)

• http://100percentpure.com/

their products are absolutely AMAZING. my skin glows now.

• One of my friends told me about something called an aspirin mask. I guess she crushes up aspirin, mixes with enough water to make it paste-y and lets it dry on her face. I'm afraid to try that one (yet anyway) but I've done the mask / paste made out of wheatgrass powder. Helps me when I have breakouts, it's antibacterial properties seem to be why. http://www.sweetwheat.com/sweet-wheat/need-an-acne-home-remedy-wheatgrass-to-the-rescue (This has some info about wheatgrass / breakouts.)

I haven't tried the baking soda either.

• A girl I used to know uses aspirin masks (she crushes up an aspirin and mixes it with a bit of water) but I haven't tried this myself. Someone in Germany told her about it, apparently. I'd do a bit of research first on this one because I'm sure that (like anything) there are possible problems with doing this, but her skin was always pretty great! You can also try improving your vitamin intake, drinking more water if you're not drinking a lot.

http://www.sweetwheat.com/sweet-wheat/need-an-acne-home-remedy-wheatgrass-to-the-rescue

Good luck. :)

• GlitterGirlGlitterGirl Raw Newbie

Open to ALL suggestions?? I used to have not great skin and I started taking cod liver oil (wild caught, tested for mercury, etc - the Garden of Life brand) and I put it on my face at night now as well... My skin is awesome 98% of the time and I've never had that before in my life. You really have to get used to the taste and smell but once you do, it's easy! I'm not all raw, obviously, and I am opposed to any normal cosmetics not vegan but the few products I use that do contain animal ingredients are the cod liver oil and organic, whole fat, plain yogurt - makes a great mask. It's important to know where your products come from and what kind of a company you're buying from, at least ;)

• I've been using the clarisonic in combination with ren products and it has worked wonders for my skin.

• hi i took the roaccutan several yers ago, it was very strong (but also side effects) I looked like a lizard.. :)

after this, my face went back to the beginning!

Then I knew the detox bath of france guillain in 2 weeks my skin was perfect. Then i began change my lfe style and now i'm here, but that was the first thing really works. I suggested many people and always works.

You can try, it's free and it's also relaxing.

:)

ops now i realized i'm a bit late... sorry it's the first time in a forum.... :(

• glittergirl, how much cod liver oil are you taking daily? and how long was it before you noticed results? oh! and are you putting the oil on your face every night? x

• glittergirl, how much cod liver oil are you taking daily? and how long was it before you noticed results? oh! and are you putting the oil on your face every night? x