Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Gallstones?

2»

Comments

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

powerlifer is right- I used to be a nurse- big stones like that wouldn't fit through the gall bladder- that is why doctors have to operate to get them out.

• missemymissemy Raw Newbie

I belileve in healing. And that our bodies made to heal. So, why would our creator allow the stones to just lay in there, for what...till we die? I am sorry for my comment, but I was pretty ill yesterday, and frankly get tired of people stating their opinions without thinking of someone's feelings. how about "Hey, are you sure you dont' just have adrenal issues?".. respecting where someone else is at is not a bad idea. And you have no idea what I have been through...ie. I have been on an adrenal rebuilding supplement program for the past 6 months, yet I still fell absolutly aweful when I awake. And I did my research, I have talked to two naturopathic Drs...and they BOTH suggested I do this cleanse. (And laughed when I told them someone said the ducts weren't big enough...btw) They both have had them annalyesed, and they are stones. And after seeing 600+ stones leave my body I awoke feeling so much better, while it was hell, it was so worth it. and the epsom salts they allow the ducts to expand so the stones can be repelled. And too, I take other peoples thoughts and ideas and opinions to heart as I want to learn, and went and ate some of my mint in our garden as have since learned that it's a bitter...who knew???

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Im not quite sure why your getting defensive i took my time to post to help you not me. I said it sounds like adrenal issues, people can spend there lives trying to repair there adrenals but if there doing it wrong they'll never heal.

Anyway the bile ducts can only dilate a few millimeters even with magnesium. Some of the pseudo-stones are 25mm or more in diameter. But each to there own all im doing is giving you the information ive learned and you can go forward from there.

"I belileve in healing. And that our bodies made to heal. So, why would our creator allow the stones to just lay in there, for what...till we die? I am sorry for my comment, but I was pretty ill yesterday, and frankly get tired of people stating their opinions without thinking of someone's feelings"

I'm sorry you are feeling ill and upset missemy- but throughout human history people have suffered from all sorts of ailments( creator or no creator) that have required surgery and were incurable at some times like TB- I'm all for natural healing but some times in the case of some illnesses like TB, injuries, heart defects etc, people have required antibiotics and operations.The point is to eat wholefood to maintain the best optimum health but the sad fact is...there are viruses and genetic defaults that natural healing doesn't always cure or is able to. I'm not going for the steroids for the eczema I have and going all natural for my healing as in this case this is the best chance of success.

I'm not all for the conventional doctors- just making the point that sometimes they can be helpful- I have a reputation amongst my family as being the silly hippy who lets her eczema get bad because she refuses to use the miracle steriods that if I rub a bit on the eczema, it will be gone in a few days...*rolls eyes*

I hope you feel better soon!

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

You have a very open mind attitude towards healing greenwood, sadly others dont and this is what willl stand in there way of healing, close minded principles and thoughts.

A good herbalist once told me to weigh up anything and everything someone teaches you, then take the info and research it. I havent looked back since that day, my friend has taught me so much:).

I try powerlifer. Although I prefer "natural healing" sometimes we have to go to the doctors.

Your herbalist friend sounds spot on!