Starting to see cysts

Hi guys, Just wondering if any if any of you have had odd experiences with lumps or cysts. I've been a vegan for about 6 years and have been eating mostly raw organic foods regularly, but I have a bible cyst on my left hand and I believe I might have a cysts inside my left nostril.

The cyst in my nose is painful. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to heal the cyst or have had any similar experiences.

I would love any kind of help. I don't want to go to the doctors.

Comments

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

I take it you mean ganglion cyst on your wrist, the cause of these are still largely unknown.

Clay such as bentonite taken internally has produced some decent results in some with ganglion cysts.

A sluggish lymphatic system is also linked to cyst formation, so rebounding is a good idea.

• ambiguousambiguous Raw Newbie

Isn't it called a "bible cyst" because you're supposed to smack it with a bible? ;) But perhaps you could try some bentonite both internally and externally on the cyst. And exercise is always a great idea.

I'd think that betonite or other clays might be too drying for inside the nose, but castor oil is also known for its drawing qualities. If the cyst in your nose is somewhere you can reach with a q-tip, you may want to try applying oil that way.

I have a splinter of bone floating around inside my nose. After applying castor oil for a while, the splinter seemed like it was about to come through the skin, but then it shifted. Next time it starts poking me I'll be trying the oil again. I hope that isn't TMI.

Oh, and I have a small fatty cyst that sometimes appears on my shin, which is common for runners. It's not painful or bothersome, so I generally ignore it until it goes away (though I understand that's not feasible in your case). And I've been vegan for 18 years. So you're not entirely unique in this regard.

• Hey guys I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to give you the good news. The cyst in my nost has completely gone away. The cyst in my hand though remains. I think its there for life. I've had it for so many years now. I'm pretty sure it may be genetic.

Thanks for your help.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

I had one on my wrist for a couple of years, the doctor pressed on it and popped it and then every time it came back I would just pop it myself then it just went away. it is just like popping your fingers same thing gets released I cannot remember right now what the name of the fluid is just some kind of joint fluid, lol but it is not dangerous. happy popping, it was scary the first time but it feels kinda neat really. All you need is gentle pressure until you feel it pop, please do not hit your hand with a bible you could break a bone.