Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Greetings All!

I have been raw vegan for almost two years now and I have learned a lot! Digestion has been a primary concern for me. I continue to seek the best foods for balance and strength.

Since becoming a raw vegan my body has changed tremendously! For one I smell awesome! I have not used deodorant in ages! My skin looks great!

LolaQuiz

Comments

• Claire TurnipClaire Turnip Raw Newbie

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing part of your journey with us :)

Do you have any favorite recipes?

• LolaQuizLolaQuiz Raw Newbie

Wow, great job being raw vegan for 2 years, that's a really long time. Was it hard to get started?

• Welcome!

Nappyveganruns
  • NappyveganrunsNappyveganruns Raw Newbie
    I made a gradual switch to raw which made it easy. I just crave raw fresh fruit and veggies!
    I have lots of great recipes! For most of my meals I enjoy large salads. One of my most recent favs is kale, shredded cabbage, red peppers, tomatoes, avocado and mango
    dldincali
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I love avocado and mango (and red peppers...okay, I love a lot of fruit and veg). That salad sounds delicious! Do you have any sort of dressing with it?

Nappyveganruns
    No dressing the juices and creamy texture from the fruit and avocado create a dressing
    ClaireTdldincali
  • RawLiferRawLifer Raw Jr. Leader

Welcome!  I look forward to experiencing your raw journey with the Rawtarian community.  laughing

Nappyveganruns
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

A creamy mango avacado dressing sounds delicious! 

Nappyveganruns
  • JanaceJanace Raw Jr. Superstar

I love avocado and how it mixes with the juices in the salad to make a dressing. YUM.

dldincaliClaireTLolaQuiz
  • dldincalidldincali Raw Newbie

Very nice to meet you in the TRK Nappy! I'm Happy Nappy too! I'm 80/20 WFPB/Raw... and it feels AWESOME! 

kiss

The RawtarianJanace