New Mommy and NEED Weightloss Support

MsFittMsFitt Raw Newbie

I am 37 year old new mommy and gained 70 pounds during pregnancy. My baby is 1 and I have not lost ANY of the baby weight but I am determined to cleanse my body by doing a 90 day green smoothie and transitioning my lifestyle into raw eating.

I need all the online support I can get ? I will login every week to give my stat/update. Who would like to join me in this back to health challenge ?

OK, here we go.

Starting weight: 220 (Day 1 4/12/16)
Current weight: 220
Goal weight: 150

Comments

• Dr. DeniseDr. Denise Raw Newbie

Cleansing will provide a great start. I look forward to cheering you on in your progress. Also important is getting your hormones back in balance. Going raw is a great way to help with that. Doing a self commitment like this is a challenge but certainly within reach. Be sure to rally some support around you locally as well. 

Good luck! 

• amanda966amanda966 Raw Newbie

I have gained 37 pounds after baby and now was 173. I was eating healthy, taking plenty of water and breastfeeding my LO, but lost just 8 pounds in two months and then stuck at 165. My goal was 135 back to pre-pregnancy weight. 

• RinRin Raw Newbie
    Good luck! After baby #1 for me I lost the weight quickly (gained 60 lbs and had pre-eclampsia) baby #2 I gained about 50 pounds and am struggling, two years later, to get back to where I was. I'll be following you!
  • HealingMalorieHealingMalorie Raw Intermediate

Heyyy congrats for taking your health into your own hands :D Rememeber to eat enough (2,000-3,000 calories/day) so your body doesn't hold onto excess fat! Looking forward to seeing your updates :)

ClaireT