New To Raw

SlimHotNSexySlimHotNSexy Raw Newbie

Hello Fellow Rawtarianly Cool,

I have embarked on this royal road of rawility to improve my health and hips. LOL LOL I read a book a couple years ago from a man who healed himself of cancer by going raw. I can't remember the title now but I will find it for another time. I thought the idea of going raw was commendable but I didn't see it as something that I was prepared to do at the time. About 2 years ago, I went on a 40 day juice fast and I literally changed physically and gained greater confidence. Unfortunately, I went back to my old way of eating and the pounds came back on. I am journeying on this road now to improve my health as I was diagnosed pre- diabetic and my BMI is not where it should be. Today is my second rawless day and I am as cool as a cucumber. LOL LOL And that's pretty cool if I may say so myself. Now, my mission that I have chosen to accept is to change my lifestyle. I am 51 year young woman and have decided to turn back the hands of time and heal my own body with a healthier lifestyle. I tried a raw cauliflower soap this evening and ran my blender/juicer for 12 minutes and it still was not as hot enough for my satisfaction. I will have to use very hot water next time. I had wonderfully raw salad and smoothies today. I also had a mango, cilantro and carrot mix to die for, Not literally of course. Let me forewarn you folks, I love to have a soulful yet comical approach to life and to my writing. I hope to be a plus to this community. Thank you all in advance to any growth that communicating with you will bring to my life.

Peace to all.

SlimHotNSexy ( Hey,  I am claiming my new body. LOL LOL)

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Welcome!

It sounds like you're going to rawk this :)

SlimHotNSexy
  • TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

Anything with mango is to die for in my book smile Welcome to the journey!

SlimHotNSexy