Need to lose weight

Dear ALL,

I am new to this forum. I have been struggling to lose weight and was recently diagnosed with type-2 diabetes. I need some advices on how to go about it. I have tried so many diets and exercises. Nothing seems to be working.

Daniel

ClaireTCreativelycc

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Hi Daniel. Welcome to the forum! A raw diet is a great start :)

danielpatrik
  • danielpatrikdanielpatrik Raw Newbie
    ClaireT said:

Hi Daniel. Welcome to the forum! A raw diet is a great start :)

Dear @ClaireT,

Thanks for your advice. I have significantly reduced my carb consumption and sticking to raw fresh vegetables and fruits.

Regards

ClaireTCreativelycc
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

That's great to hear :) You'll have so much more energy. 

Creativelycc
  • CreativelyccCreativelycc Raw Jr. Leader

Dear ALL,

I am new to this forum. I have been struggling to lose weight and was recently diagnosed with type-2 diabetes. I need some advices on how to go about it. I have tried so many diets and exercises. Nothing seems to be working.

Daniel

Welcome Daniel,

A raw diet is the way to go. Since going raw last year, I lost 20 lbs and feel great. When eating this way, your body gets to the weight it was meant to be without struggling. Although I stray from time to time, I can honesty say I feel better when I stick to a raw diet. You will feel so much healthier. Take it one day at a time, little by little. This is the place to be for getting you on to a healthier lifestyle.

ClaireT
  • bettykleebettyklee Raw Jr. Leader

Dear ALL,

I have tried so many diets and exercises. Nothing seems to be working.

Daniel

Did you try it yourself or you ask for advices from some experts?

• cxalbatrosscxalbatross Raw Newbie

Hi Walter,

I suggest you to eat soluble fiber, real food, drink coffee or tea, eat fruits, juices, eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber, veggie crunch salad, pressure cooker baked beans, cherry tomato, egg cracker etc. If you can add these recipes in your diet you can definitely lose your weight within few weeks.