Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• Austin Texas

• A small town in Central Valley, California

• Kansas City, Missouri

• Fayetteville, Georgia – just south of Atlanta

• Newcastle upon Tyne, in the UK. I haven’t checked but right now I feel like the only raw fooder in the city! :-(

• jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

Wow, lots of Texans! I’m in Austin.

• jersey city, new jersey

• Charlotte, NC

• Central Minnesota

• deep in the heart of Texas !

• rawmaidenrawmaiden Raw Newbie

Hey everyone – I’m in Staten Island, NYC (the forgotten borough) Wishing I was out west somewhere,....hhmmmm, I can dream of the warmth….someday…..Oh and it’s 9:21pm eastern time.

• Well I’ve lived most of my life in Northern Virginia, but now I live in Great Falls, MT.

• Originally ATL, GA but now in Jacksonville, FL

• Florida, USA (originally New Jersey)

• Melbourne, Florida

• vegas

• I live in rural Wyoming (of course most of Wyoming is rural as it is the smallest populated state in the US). I live in Burlington (250 people) on a ranch with 35 llamas, 3 horses, 3 dogs, 2 cats and a vegetarian husband who is not raw (yet). I would sure like to meet someone around this area – Cody is the largest town around. Anyone out there? check out our website at www.tctwest.net/wtr BJ

• I’m in Sydney, Australia… and it’s about 34 degrees C outside right now! Mmmm, mango weather. I’m lucky cos my inlaws all live up North QLD (Bundaberg) and I get fresh produce from their property sent down to me… papayas, mangos, citrus. Its heaven at this time of year!

Hello to all the aussies out there!

• originally from NOVA—Burke, VA. made my way across and back again then back out to the West Coast via—MD, FL, CA and now Portland, OR.

• Birmingham, Alabama, USA

• Northern Virginia – Stafford.

• I grew up in Minneapolis, Minnesota and currently reside in NYC!

• Born in Canada. Lived in Georgia, U.S.A. for close to 4 years. Now residing in Canada near Ottawa, the nation’s capital. Great skating this time of the year on the Rideau Canal Skateway. Check out: http://www.canadascapital.gc.ca

• Jacksonville, NC

• SueSue Raw Newbie

I’m amazed at the geographical diversity of everyone. It certainly is true that the internet makes the world a much smaller place. I live in White Plains, N.Y. which is a suburb of NYC. Glad to be part of this great website.

• In a small little town called Midville here in GA. It’s 8:40am on February 1st, 2008

Mahalo,

Jim

• Austin, TX!

• I am in the beautiful state of Vermont 1:56pm Eastern time

• Zagreb,Croatia (Europe)

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

Washington State. 6:00p.m here.