Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Curious What Careers Raw Foodist have.

13»

Comments

• I shoot documentaries for PBS.

• ho hum.
    full time mum to 2 small children
    osteopath before that

• I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I work for a program that assesses and refers special education students for mental health services.

• Environmental Engineer, write federal environmental assessments on behalf the nuclear and mining industries. Also a grad student, doing a masters in Engineering and Public Policy with a focus on global initiatives to end climate change.

• I am A Certified Executive Coach. I work with Corporate Executives and mid to small businesses in the US, Canada and Europe. www.dynamicpotential.com

• fashion student here—going for my masters in art history soon.
    I hope to end up a garment curator. I love old things and their history.

• I’m an art student!!

• I’m a Notary Public, but will enter a midwifery program in the fall. Now that my 2 children are settling into their adult lives, it is time for me to do work that fills me up and feeds my soul rather than just pay the bills.

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

Television Reporter (I know .. I know.. the media!, you probably all hate me now)

• raw food chef:).........chefraw.com…..i work at Terra Bella Cafe in Redondo Bach,Ca

• Student-biology/enviornmental science :)

• student at humboldt for physics!! yeuuuh. i love learning about the mind/body also, thus im here

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I’m still in school, but would love to be a veterinarian!

• Art & Spanish teacher; Aspiring Artist, Activit, Community Gardener, Woman of the world! :)

• bank manager and school counselor

• Chiropractic student, art-maker, music-maker, food-maker

• Professional Canine Stylist

• Hey, I’m almost Raw lol, but I am studying to become a Usability Engineer.

• FreesiaFreesia Raw Newbie

Radio presenter and producer, broadcast training and program coordinator.

Have also been registered nurse (still registered) , qualified massage therapist, Waldorf playgroup leader, department store buyer, caterer , straw bale house builder..

Love to do a variety of things… very interested in town planning, community planning , sustainable housing ..time to go to university again to learn more….

• DeborahBeeDeborahBee Raw Newbie

I am a mature student studying for a BSc in Nutrition.

I work part time as a receptionist and am looking for another part time job to get me through uni.

• last year in law school, going into patent law.