Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hello!

Hi everyone – It’s nice to see such a large group of like-minded people! I went vegetarian when I was 18 (5 years ago), then vegan last May. In July, I moved into a house with two raw vegans, and essentially began adopting their eating habits, learning and experimenting in the kitchen. I’m lucky to have the full gamut of raw tools at my disposal! I love making up recipes and trying new things. I’m sure I’ll learn a lot more from this website. Have a great day!

-Jeanette

Comments

• JoescJoesc Raw Master

HI!!!

• PamPam

Hi Jeanette. Have you found any great recipes to share in your experimenting?

• you sound very lucky! What i’d do to live with other vegetarians.. vegans.. let alone RAW vegans!

I can’t wait until i have my own place again.. sigh.

WELCOME! (:

• JoescJoesc Raw Master

I haven’t met any vegans in person before. I met another pescetarian a year ago. My parents were pescetarians. I met two vegetarians who were best friends but we didn’t keep in touch. I wish I knew some raw vegans in person.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Ho Salad loving violinist, love your parrott. I grew up with Green Amazon parrotts.

I wish I knew some raw vegans in person too. One guy came to stay for a retreat at our house and he was the first one I had ever met. He lives 200 miles away though. I think me and Chris will start up doing pot lucks in our area to try and create a raw food community, and get some new friends. I think it might catch on, this raw food thing…

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Jeanette. Are you a violinist?Classic? At home,Brazil,we have a lot of parrots and little monkeys on the trees. My sister’s dogs get crazzy with all the noise.

I have a vegan friend,but she is not raw.