Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How old are you?

Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Out of curiousity, I was wondering the age demographic of the average Gone rawer.I hope everyone respnds, I think it will be fun!

I just turned 39 years young, actually on the day I joined Gone raw!

Comments

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I’m 45 ancient, creaking years old.

(belated Happy Birthday, Luna blu!:-) )

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

21!

• michigan romanmichigan roman Raw Master

current body , age 49 .

• soon to be 60…no a lady never tells her age….ok 36.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

38 – but I am grateful I look 28! :)

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

17 years old.

• 18… still a kid I guess!

• I will be 14 on the 22nd of march.

• 21 =)

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

40 and fabu ;0)
    P.S. Queenfluff!! Get Out! From your old pic I would have sworn you were 20. Dayum. Most excellent genes!

• 20 i feel just like a child

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

36 and looking it… I used to always look younger than my age, but that sadly changed once I had a child.

• 23 years young!

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

42 and I wish I had learned about this in my late teens/early 20’s! I might’ve saved my Dad a couple of decades of illness…sigh

• Just turned 37! Hoping to feel even more wonderful by 38 … OK, Rawclaire, you are not really 13?

• 23 :-)

Yeah rawclair, 13 years old is an accomplishment. Good think you got support from you family (you said your mom was raw before you on another post). You also seem to have a lot of recipes for being 13.

Have you ever juice fasted?? My family kindof thins I am crazy for doing that. Also, that I could be killing myself and I am WAY too young to fast. I know that even though I did not have much energy on my last juice fast, it is good for me. I think though that I did not take enough laxatives and I did not use enough organic juice. Most of it was not organic and I did not take any other supplements along with the juice. If I did it again, I know what I need to change.

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

I’m also 17!!!!

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

35, and counting backwards from here on out :)

• 34 for another couple of months =) but I feel like I’m still 22ish!

• im 23!

• 25, but I look much younger since I’ve gone raw. I think it’s because I’m so thin.

I get carded for 18+ type stuff ALL the time, and nobody thinks I look old enough to be drinking.

It’s fun too, if people overhear me talking about graduating… they assume I’m graduating from highschool… nope, actually I’m finishing my Master’s degree!

Which… by the way, is why I’ve been too busy to visit goneraw in quite some time. Good to be back! =) I tell you, that thesis-writin’ was intense and it’s nice to have a little easy-breathin’ before my defense next month!

• I’m 22. shgadwa, you should be proud to yourself that you started so young!

• 28, but I can still pull off 16 at best :). Long live the young look.