Anyone in Arizona?

coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

I think I will be moving there sometime in the very near future. Most likely somewhere around the Phoenix area but not 100% sure yet. Can someone give me an idea of how easy it is to be a raw fooder down there please! I see there is plenty of Trader Joes, what else is there in the line of health food stores? How about farmers markets and stuff like that?? From what I’ve heard Arizona has a good amount of health nuts living there, true?

Comments

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

hey coconutty, we are moving to prescott AZ and im so excited as there are two whole food type markets there and a great farmers market…I think Az is a great place for raw foodies! I have friends there already who get their veggies from a coop outside of pheonix… oh yeah we are moving there from socal!another great place to be raw…..if you have a $100K job!;)

• Hi Coconutty, I live in Oro Valley AZ, near Tucson and it is pretty easy to find what you want here. We have Sprouts Farmers Market, Trader Joes, Wild Oats, and Ike’s Farmers’ Market just to name a few. We have various farmer’s markets around here to get pretty much anything you need. So I can only imagine that Phoenix will offer so much more.

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Awesome! I’m so excited! Arizona here I come!!! :) We’re already looking into houses. We’ll probably be moving in a couple months. I was really nervous about what the food situation was going to be like but everything sounds like it will be perfect! :)