Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What are you eating

13»

Comments

• 4/7 – Breakfast – Doritos, and cashews Lunch – 2 mini mr. goodbar, 1 mini recees cup, a bowl of cereal with bananas, and popcorn.

Dinner – 4 oranges and a sprite (sm. can)

After reading a post on a different site I just realized that I’ve been tired because I increased my percentage of Raw foods (this was before the today’s slip more like a land slide). I think if I would have been prepared for the horrible feeling I could have offset it – no excuses. Excuse me while i dust myself off and try again.

• Thanks so much kandace, those links really helped. I think once I transitation heavier into it I’ll try to keep up a blog on my activities and meals.

• RawsikiRawsiki Raw Newbie

Today was one of those good food days! Breakfast-Sweet pear cannoli with almond creme!

Lunch-spaghetti (yellow zucchini noodles with an olive oil, mushroom, and nutritional yeast sauce) and snow peas

Snack-Apple and sweet cinnamon tea

Later snack-cantaloupe & honeydew

Dinner-Gritty soup (soaked brown rice, veggie slices, and yellow zucchini puree (made from using leftover lunch)

Dessert-Sweet potato ice cream!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

April 21st: spinach and banana green smoothie w/ 2 Tbsp flax

lunch: mousse (avo w/ carob, honey, strawberries blended – w/sliced strawberries)

dinner: salad w/ avocado, cute apple-nut-banana sandwiches: http://rawdorable.blogspot.com/2008/03/time-for…

April 22nd: I had a green smoothie (kale, raspberries), cereal bowl (almond milk over sliced dates, bananas, nuts, strawberries, canteloupe).

dinner will be salad with avocado slices and coleslaw, 4 Tbsp flax in 22 oz water.

• Is it ok to use this forum to keep track of your diet?

Smoothie from my CO-OP – YUMMIE, grapes, banana, and B. wings (my one craving that I can’t seem to shake)

• Slosh-uhSlosh-uh Raw Newbie

I’ll post one for today!

4/22

Breakfast: green smoothie with 1 banana 2 apples, some chia seeds, and spinach

snack: one mandarin orange thing

lunch: some spanish cauliflower rice (from this site) and broccoli and carrots

dinner: mixed green salad with beans, beets, corn, peppers, cucumbers, and tomatoes.

delicious!!

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

1st meal: 2 dates, 2 bananas, 2 kiwi

2nd meal: grapefruit, apple, 1 kiwi

3rd meal: will be a nonsweet fruit salad with avocado, red pepper and cucumber.

Gonna go make that right now. :-)

• nycgrrlnycgrrl Raw Newbie

Today so far: Breakfast: Green Lemonade, Banana, Apple

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Funny how we’re so fascinated by what other people eat!!

I started with lemon water, ginger, msm and honey drink

Then, I had a strawberry/banana smoothie with cacao, bee pollen and spinach

confetti salad with beetroot, carrot, zucchini, tomato and onion with a creamy seed dressing. Some ‘untoasted’ pumpkin/sunflower seeds on top and buckwheaties for crunch.

A little chocolate!!

1 apple

That’s it so far, tonight I will probably finsish my salad and have some more seed mayo on it.

I sometimes post what I eat or make on my blog

http://www.rawlifestyle.co.uk

• anngoingrawanngoingraw Raw Newbie

Breakfast: orange

Lunch:
    • Large salad: lettuce, mung sprouts, lentil sprouts, garbanzo sprouts, sunflowers, 2 tomatos, red bell peper, sea salt olive oil
    • avocado
    • slice bread (not raw) wirh homemade raw nut carob spread.

Dinner: it will be similar to lunch, with no avocado and raw cereals with fruit instead of bread and nut spread.

• 4/23 – grape bowl,banana, almonds, orange, more almonds

• grapefruit smoothie with cumin and agave nectar

another grapefruit smoothie with apples and dates (both blended in the VitaMix)

some rawsagne (layers of zuchini, spinach, tomatos and walnuts on top) and a spinach salad

prepped some coconut flaxseed crackers for the deydrator

some raw banana chips

and i’m heading back to the kitchen to graze some more.

today has been a totally rawsome day. good eats! tonight=yoga, i’m stoked.

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

4/23 For me today looked like this:

20 ounces of water with juice of 1/2 lemon to start the day …

Followed by an apple/mango/green chard/chia seed smoothie.

I am working my way through a week of the “papaya seed cleanse” and first break in the morning I emptied the seeds from a small papaya for lunch into a glass of water and drank them.

Another smoothie for in between clients at work: I blended the papaya with an apple and baby lettuces and made 2 big smoothies. I vacuum sealed them both in mason jars for later. Busy day at the gym today! The first smoothie I had about 45 minutes after the seeds/water combo.

Lunch was a big salad of romaine lettuce, mung bean sprouts, and vine ripened tomatoes with more chopped papaya. I blended a spoonful of papaya seeds with some tomato, some papaya and lime juice for a dressing and tossed it all with the salad.

Dinner is going to be the Tropical Frugivore soup from GoneRaw (which is divine and I think I will try fresh young coconut tonight instead of the dried) and a pineapple mango smoothie followed by a great big salad.

• 4/24 – nuts and a mocha (had to have it, well, I didn’t have to have it – i needed it to stay awake – ok, maybe I didn’t need it, but I wanted it)

Lunch – green smoothie

snack – advo with salsa

dinner – I have no idea – which is not good because I’m making jambalya for my fam. I did good yeah! I had a salad with some komkwats (yuk) gave those away to a friend. I’m still puckering. And almonds.

• nycgrrlnycgrrl Raw Newbie

today breakfgast: green lemonade and 2 bananas with maple syrup

lunch: green salad with avocado and snow peas

snack: guacamole with sesame flax crackers, rawvolution bar

dinner: broccolli carrot slaw with cashew almond mayonnaise. lots of water. much less coffee than usua;l

• BFast-strawberries w/ cara cara oranges Lunch – raw tacos-almonds with cumin wrapped in lettuce tomato/basil salad Snack – strawberries Dinner – green smoothie

• Woke up feeling a little sick to my tummy (my daugher has a tummy ache too). So we’ve been kinda fasting all day. This afternoon we both had a spinach, banana, and pineapple smoothie.

Some raw almonds and that’s it 4/2day – oh water

• i’m trying to up my raw this week so i’ll join in:

breakfast: mango, pineapple, ginger and spinach smoothie that did not have enough water and ended up being sludge…still finishing that up

lunch: huge greek salad with lettuce, olives, cucumber, tomato, oregano dressing

snacks: banana, goddess kale chips, larabar if i’m still hungry before yoga

dinner: raw chickun nuggets in the dehydrator warming and crisping until i get home, with raw spicy ketchup, maybe another salad or veggie sticks as fries.

evening: this where i usually struggle and eat things i shouldn’t…i’ll try to stay with raw foods, maybe use a raw chocolate shake or some rawce krispie treats to satisfy my evening sweet tooth.

4/28 green smoothie lunch alfredo pasta (visit www.raspberry.lemonsnowcone.com for the recipe, or see some similar recipes on goneraw)

carrot cake with cashew cheese, and berries

dinner large salad with two avocados, tomatoes, herbs, and 1/2 cup nuts

2 cups almond milk, 4 strawberries, 2 dates, 4 walnuts, 2 ants on a log

can’t wait to try the mushroom chicken nuggets from this site…

• 4/29 Feeling better today, but started slow with 2 green smoothies (breakfast and lunch)

cereal (Special K) snack

Dinner will most likely be a salad.

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Morning- fresh water and Herbal Elixir Evening- Large wild greens salad with avocado, bell pepper, and cukes Late Evening- 4 oranges

• winona: these ones weren’t mushroom based, they were the no chicken nuggets from this site…i think that’s what they were called. very quick and easy, very filling too.

i also made the mostly mushroom soup to go with it and it was a great dinner.

feel awesome, 95% raw today (only soy sauce, some other seasonings, etc). raw foods can be so awesome.

4/25 green smoothie lunch 1 jicama fries recipe with raw ketchup (on goneraw) 2 no dehydrator needed falafel recipe on salad with cucumber-pinenut-mint-dill blended dressing, all recipes on goneraw dinner cucumber noodles topped with arame, walnuts, red cabbage, topped with hijiki sauce snack watermelon

4/29 – green smoothie, ants on a celery log, 2 grapefruit, 1 larabar, 2 avocados with corn/cherry tomatoes/cilantro/lime/oil/salt/cumin/red bell pepper. 2 apples sliced into thin sandwich slices filled with almond butter and banana slices. 2 cups strawberry almond mylk shake.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

winona I liked the jicama fries but my husband said it was “too raw” for him. more for me! that strawberry shake sounds yummy.

I had a smoothie this morning with kale, banana. lunch was salad and carrot/pecan burger with a raw pumpkinseed cracker. snacks: banana and 2 lara bars. had a juice at the coop, had 2 crackers and another green smoothie.

• Had a great green smoothie this morning based off one of Victoria’s recipes. I used spinach, asian pear and mint- so good!

New fun snack for the day: sliced banana, goji berries and cacao powder- thats powerful and delish!

Also have been going to town with the Moroccan Carrot Dressing recipe from this site. I’ve used it in my lettuce wraps, as a veggie dip and on spinach salad.

I Heart RAW:)

• Stomache flu moving through my house – again. So when that happens – I drink green tea only.