Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

I am new to the form and I am raw :-)

2»

Comments

• My favorite green smoothie is kale, red chard, banana, and mango. It’s fabulous!

• Angie.

You live in Utah, that’s cool. Where at? We are just meant to be friends then aren

• Rawkinroll.

Fabulous!:-) Where do you live?

• Winona

Sound’s good. Is that your dog in the picture?

• Audrey

Hey nice to meet you:-) thanks for joining the conversation. That’s sounds good also. This is cool I am going to have all these new ideas for making smoothies

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I live in American Fork – yes, I guess we’re just meant to be friends! :) Anyway, I make jewelry from all kinds of stones, for the meaning/emotional healing of each specific stone – I love it, because it’s a way of healing that’s more fun than swallowing supplements or talking with someone about childhood trauma, etc. – I can handle making something pretty or nice for someone to wear, or a keyring to carry, or whatever…and I didn’t have to get a master’s degree in nutrition, or biology, or anything else, in order to be able to do it. :) How’s life in the new place?

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

justin, looks like you hit the jackpot on friends..must be the hair(xoxo)never seen anyone i “introductions” recieve so much love! you rascal you! welcome and namaste!