For anyone in the Maryland area, there’s a great potluck next weekend at Natural Zing Farm. Details are below, but check out their website for fantastic raw stuff. I heart them. :)
Organic Vegan Raw Food Potluck at Natural Zing Farm in Mount Airy, Maryland
Saturday, June 16th 3 P.M. â€“ 9 P.M.
June Event Schedule and Highlights
- Taste an array of living food dishes
- 4:00pm Food Prep Instruction with Chef Bliss
- 4:30pm EAT!
- 6pm Musical Performance by “Coven of One” w/special guests “The North-American musician Nicoletta Stephanz, also known under the moniker of Coven of One, is considered one of the top 3 theremin players in the world and has toured supporting Edward Ka-Spel.” – Intuitive Music Special guests include: Brazilian musicians Carlos Martins and Thomaz de Castro. Carlos is a midi guitarist (making his guitar sound like an endless supply of instruments and sounds) who began and led DC Artbeat, a DC art and music collective. Thomaz is a percussionist known for his berimbau and tablas playing.
- 8:00pm campfire / music circle
- Enter to WIN PRIZES—every person bringing a dish is entered into a raffle to win a $30 gift certificate to Natural Zing and other door prizes.
- Silent Auction! Lots of cool items including equipment, food, hemp clothing, jewelry, and more!
If you are planning to bring a dish: Please bring a dish that feeds seven. Bring a dish that is 100% living/raw vegan food, very preferably organic. Please provide list of ingredients. Ideas: salad fixings, fruit salad, or your favorite raw/living food recipe.
Natural Zing products will be on display. Pre-event orders picked up at the event will receive 10% off for credit card/check, 20% off cash only (in stock items, not availible on specials or bulk discounted items).
To view products go to www.NaturalZing.com. To place an order, you can either respond to this email or call @ 301-703-4116. Please place order before 12 pm, Friday, June 15th.
A donation of $10.00 per person is requested if you do not bring a dish.