Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Dry Brushing?

2»

Comments

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

How could I not be fan? hehe. I’m pretty pathetic.

Thanks! I hope your shoulder gets to feeling better too!

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

One of my fav quotes from an episode of Scrubs “I love Harry Potter so much I sometimes wish I was a wizard..”

Also, my BF’s name is Harry, he thinks I was only interested in him because of his name :o) hee hee. Its my escapism, love it love it!

Sorry guys – off topic!

haha that’s hilarious. Oh, and I love Scrubs to. That line is so funny and I remember it! I could probably quote most of the show anyway though. Sheesh I really am pathetic!

You’re escapism….hilarious

I had to keep that episode especially to show my Harry! But I wish it toooo!

When I first started reading them I wanted to go to Hogwarts (& was secretly hoping I wasnt a Muggle) – Uh-oh, and you’re pathetic..? (I’m such a nerd!) ;o)

haha I have the same muggle fears but I’m convinced I wouldn’t have this strong secret longing if I was! But if I am, I’ll be a Hermione if I have to be!

oh gosh, listen to me.

We’ll have to start a Potter thread! Maybe we’re just squibs :o)

oh yeah, hehe. There we can rant and rave without bothering people who want to learn about dry brushing. hahaha

I didnt have the shea butter after all, but can now totally recommed warm melted cacao butter & frankinsense mmmm

• I got a brush in a gift basket but have never done this before. LOL at me so.. I think I’m gonna do it before work oday. =)

yes kitterkat! It’ll rejuvenate you!

• I found a you tube clip on how to do dry brushing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwD3PVLT3ns&feat…

• I was all set to do my dry brushing this afternoon after my walk… but then a main water line burst and I had no water. :( I’m about to go do it, and then have a nice relaxing bath, I’ve been needing this all day.

• I just got a brush and started dry brushing yesterday. It feels wonderful! I’ve been doing it twice a day. Is that ok?

• wow, you guys have totally sold me on this. i can’t wait to start!

megan-it’s the best. Julie Powers started it a few days ago and said she was “BLOWN AWAY” by the results. She’s already so cute. You know she’s raw right now?

• I usually don’t shower in the mornings, I do it at night before bed to sleep peacefully clean, so if I were to start brushing in the am’s as I’m getting ready for work, is it recommended to shower after brushing?? since I’m sure there are a lot of loose dead skin cells on you after you brush…

hmm, well if you don’t want to pop into the shower real quick in the morning after brushing maybe just go ahead and brush at night. There actually are quite a bit of dead skin cells.

I don’t think just brushing at night would be a problem.

• Wow! So I went out last night and bought a brush and waited until this morning to try it out. My skin feels so ALIVE! It feels amazing! and with the combination of a warm shower followed by a rub-down of coconut oil – delicious!

Isnt it fab!