Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Major Updates, Coming Soon!

13»

Comments

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

RawKidChef – Glad I made you laugh! I was actually speaking of a database software program – The forums section in IE looks like the “skeleton” part of it. It is like a bunch of “trees” leading to different things. Oh well, I won’t try to explain it. :)

Yeah, why was it not tested in IE? When you do a website, it is proper testing to test in all browsers. There are so many now. I actually had to change my website because the language I had it programmed in didn’t work in browser OTHER than IE. There is really nothing you can do either – some browers just don’t support certain programming languages properly. It is just laziness – programming wise.

angie – I have to login every time too. It bothers me more that it the forum section isn’t very user friendly anymore. It doesn’t show who is online, No tabs at the top. I hope they fix it soon.

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Hello,

Back to work, back to IE and back to crazy forum layout; times new roman, hyperlinks, bare really (is that the skeleton?) white background, no ‘gone raw’ surround..

Oh, and still cant get into ‘Talk it Up’ – which is weird as it says there have been posts.., doesnt seem to like me wherever I am!

Thought I’d let you know..

• drgonflydrgonfly Raw Newbie

Yes, my forums is still wacko. It would be nice to be able to get the search back as it is totaly gone.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Oh yes now I get it queenfluff :)

I use Safari and I don’t notice the Watch Topic thing either. I don’t use it much but I know a lot of other people do. I have also seen Gone Raw sometimes takes a few seconds to load a page. Nothing that bad really, but, yes, IE is by far the most popular browser (even if not on here) and should be the first one to be tested.

• EEK! So this is why the forums are all weird. I can’t wait until there are back to normal but I sure do appreciate that Ray and Candice are working so hard to improve this free site for us! What an amazing, selfless couple! Hooray for Ray and Candace:) I have learned so much from this site that I never imagined…

• super cool