Vacume sealing video (DIY)

synapsynap Raw Newbie

This is an interesting video demostrating the use of a Pump-N-Seal for keeping foods fresh longer. It seems that his is much more cost efficient and versatile than those other machines. It is hand powered. and the seales are re-usable.

Comments

• synapsynap Raw Newbie

Is there a way to enbed youtube videos into a post?

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

I'm not sure. I know the site uses HTML code and have used a couple that are not on the list. I've been using this site for assistance with using HTML code. I got the code for anchoring a URL to text from there. I've also tried a few others, like centering headings and adding the horizontal rule, but can't get them to work.

• synapsynap Raw Newbie

It would be great if videos and pictures could be embedded into posts. That way people could really share info in thier post, like video and picture illustrations. I know of some site forums that allow the embedding of videos/pictures. Thier posts are great How-to DIY tutorials.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

If there is a way to embed, I've not found it. Could you post the URL for the video you mentioned in your original post on this thread? I use a Food Saver Vacuum Sealer, but would be interested in something simpler, especially when traveling. Your description sounds like something that might work.