Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What You Ate Today

1282930313234»

Comments

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

I thought that too greenwood, but if you slice them thinly (with a peeler), they actually taste fine. :)

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

This thread's been pretty quiet lately so I thought I'd liven it up with my fruity food intake. :D

Wednesday, August 25:

9am: 10 bananas, blended

2pm: 10 bananas blended

6pm: 8 ataulfo mangoes

No greens or non-sweet fruits today. I'm leaving for Ventura, CA friday so I didn't want to buy a bunch and have it go bad.

Swayze

www.fitonraw.com

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

Breakfast- 1 banana, 1 pear, 1 apple. All organic. :)

• I feel like I've been eating nonstop today...

Breakfast of green juice- cilantro, parsley, romaine lettuce with a peach and a handful of blueberries

snack- a peach from an orchard!

lunch- three nori sheet wraps filled with: sprouts, nooch, one avocado, fresh basil

snack- an apple from the same orchard. :p

(btw you guys, I'm still pretty new at this, does that all look ok so far?)

• hikurohikuro Raw Newbie

I imagine most people would say that's a little low on calories. Didn't plug anything in, but guesstimating in my head it looks like it's under a thousand. But I say as long as you don't skip dinner and you feel fine, you're probably good.

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

breakfast ive had a green juice today which consisted of cucumber, celery, romaine lettuce and parsley.

bzarcelebrations, that's definitely not enough food. I'd advise increasing your fruit intake, especially for breakfast and lunch, and saving fatty foods like avocado for the end of the day.

Swayze

• Breakfast: Smoothie w/ spinach, banana, nectarine, strawberries, apple, Maca, & coconut water.

Lunch: Salad w/ romaine, beets, corn, carrots, cucumbers, avocado, red pepper, & Ume plum vinegar.

Raw Soup (avocado, cucumber, onion, corn, zucchini, yellow pepper, tomato, etc.)

Not to dinner yet, but hopefully I don't give in to something cooked!

• pure squeezed orange juice

apple

spinach,iceburg,flat lettucemcucumber,

fresh rosemary,spring onion ,spinach salad.

coconut water

orange juice

apple

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Smoothie of banana, spinach, mixed berries, maca

Choc chia pudding

Salad - lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms, corn, olives

Apple

Dinner will be zuchinni, toms and red onion with couscous

• Breakfast: Smoothie (strawberries, blueberries, coconut water, maca, kale.

Lunch: Mexican "Rice" (cabbage, red bell pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, goya powder, cumin, sea salt, water, cayenne)

Sweet Smoothie (banana, dates, cocoa powder, ice)

Dinner: Taco Salad (at a raw restaurant) & "Chicken" drumstick

Green juice (apple, parsley, chard)

Snack: Cheezy kale chips

Great day!

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Lentil salad

Couple of dried apricots

Couple of rice cakes

Choc chia pudding

Baked sweet potato and salad

Blueberry and choc 'ice cream'

I'm about to have a delicious banana smoothie after over 3 days of fasting (too much fatty, salty raw food fare during my stay in Ventura). Then it will be more blended bananas for lunch and some nectarines and romaine for dinner.

Yummy! :D

Swayze

• had a mixed fruit and veggie salad, with strawberries,blueberries,apple, cucumber, and romaine lettuce

rest of the day Lobo apples, .Its apple season,

• Dancin DurianDancin Durian Raw Newbie

water with juice of one lemon and stevia

8 small apples

1 orange

salad of 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot, 2 cups spinach, acv and mustard

September 13, 2010:

9am: 8 banana smoothie

12pm: 8 banana smoothie

3pm: 6 large peaches

7pm: Salad of 3 mangoes and about 6 ounces of butter lettuce (delicious!)

Total Calories: 2480 (91% carbs/5% protein/4% fat)

Swayze

• hikurohikuro Raw Newbie

Banana cranberry smoothie(5 bananas, 1 cup of cranberries).

Banana pineapple smoothie(6 bananas and a can of pineapple).

A cup of tomato juice.

Banana pumpkin smoothie(6 bananas, can of pumpkin, 2 cups of soy milk)

And half a cup of V8 vegetable juice.

Totals: 2424 calories, 89% carbs, 6% protein, 5% fat.

Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll!

November 24, 2010

9am: 8 banana smoothie

12pm: 8 banana smoothie

3pm: 24 ounces grapes

6pm: Salad of 13 oz bib lettuce, 2 English cucumbers, 20 oz cherub tomatoes, and 1 oz Valencia peanuts

Total Calories: 2643 (85% carbs/7% protein/8% fat)

Swayze

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I had delicious RIPE (makes such a difference!) pineapple, a huge arugula & kale salad, a huge mixed green salad, a huge green bean & tomato (with hempseed) salad, and maybe some apples and finish up the collards I have later. Also three green juices (doing frig cleanout). :)

my bananas aren't ripe yet, Swayze. lol :p

Sounds delicious, superfood! That's one of the things I really dislike about winter...it takes forever for my fruit to ripen!

Swayze

• Pancake OrganicsPancake Organics Raw Newbie

I ate 2 bananas, big salad with lots of leaves, celery with some flax crackers. Dinner was amazing, i made sunflower type bread and had that with tom and dehydrated mushrooms with a garlic cashew and also potato crisp. It was totally wonderful.

TammiTrue
  • TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

I had a pineapple, orange, banana and Thai coconut smoothie for breakfast and I'm about to sit down to some freshly dehydrated crackers with homemade raw guacamole and salsa.  

• jenniferyjennifery Raw Newbie

Breakfast at 8AM: A large apple. a banana, my Metamucil fibre drink (just trying to finish the tub off!) 

Lunch at Noon: 2 large grapefruits (my favourite!) and a banana 

Dinner: Going to a sports bar/pub to catch the NBA game - most likely will be nachos. (In which I essentially only eat the jalapenos and guac and salsa and olives off of). Hold the cheese + sour cream. Mostly raw (but today is a cheat day I guess!). 

Snacks depending on how I feel later - i.e. fruits! 

Also going to do a brief 1-hour work out before dinner after I get out of the office. 

TGIF! 

TammiTrue
  • TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

It must be hard to find anything raw at a pub.

That reminds me though. Is there a raw nacho recipe around here? I vaguely remember one but I can't find it. 

• annam5992annam5992 Raw Newbie
    Love this thread really interesting. Menus varies A lot each day some time simple smoothies or salad. Sometime I get into wraps with different fillings. I'm not totally raw .. today...marinated mushrooms and cashew cheese sauce. Lunch sweet potato and nut chilli. Tea marinated mushrooms avocado and almond butter filling and tomato marinated with cider vinegar and mint
    ClaireT
  • Fruits are always good for health. Buy Afrodille Premium Dried Blueberry online at best prices. The Blueberry Dry Fruit is rich in vitamin B6, Calcium, Vitamin K which strengthens bones.

• Breakfast: nothing this day

Lunch: salad with field greens and romain mixed; chopped up carrots, red onions, mini sweet red/orange/yellow bell peppers; baby tomatoes,  avocado, pumpkin and sunflower seeds (grinded up), topped with a honey mustard dressing (Dijon mustard and maple syrup) So yummy!

Dinner: a mango & blueberry smoothie bowl toppwed with bananas, pomegranate, and hempseeds

ClaireT