Special Sale Discount and FREE Ceramic Peeler & Free RAW DVD Gifts for each RAW STAR Ceramic Knife P

HI I am back on Gone Raw! And people are giving me nice friendly good advice on how to seperate my New Raw Recipe Creations from product info and sale information on my RAW Online Store. Well I am really into my new RAW STAR Ceramic Knives and I truly want everyone to try them because there are so many benefits and if you have been following my totally new Raw Organic Recipes I can honestly say that by using my RAW STAR Ceramic Knives you too will be the Star in the Kitchen! They have allowed me to create and make the most fun new exciting raw organic recipes and I could not have invented or made them without my ceramic knives and ceramic peeler! Metal knives and stainless steel knives just do not perform well when cutting fruit and vegetables, they cling, stick, catch, the edges of your fruit and veggies won't be as precise or clean but the best part of ceramic knives is it keeps all your food fresher longer because it won't react with your food like all metal and stainless steel knives do. This is very important when making any food, raw or cooked, you want to keep it pure, fresher, protected and if there was a better ceramic knife/brand/design/price/quality/package out there I would be the 1st to use and recommend it, I have tried them ALL. But have found my brand of RAW STAR Ceramic knives to truly be the BEST in price, quality, design, materials, packaging, performance and more it will give you the EDGE to reach the next level, to improve all of your raw food recipes, skills, chef skills, knife skills and more so I hope you will give RAW STAR Ceramic Knives a try as extra inscentive I discounted all the prices they are now on SALE and for each that you purchase from my SPECIAL WEBSITE LINK you also get a FREE CERAMIC PEELER ($7 Value) and a FREE RAW Instructional DVD($24 Value) FREE as a gift from me to you:

http://rawinten.com/RawStarCeramicKnivesandBenefitsofRAW.html

I know you will love and enjoy it, keep on RAWCKIN'!

Also people who are interested in buying wholesale and re-selling please e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com

Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au

http://www.Rawinten.com

Comments

• Oops you have to e-mail me directly after your purchase and please tell me where you saw the SALE from Goneraw.com so I can make sure you get your FREE GIFTS e-mail me after your purchase at rawbryan@hotmail.com and own the BEST KNIFE AND BEST CERAMIC KNIFE IN THE WORLD! Prices range from $25, $45, $50...