Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What is your favorite fruit?

My favorite fruit are apples!!!!

Comments

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

That's a tough one! Probably sharon fruit (persimmon).

• MMMM I love persimmons :)

I bought a whole case of 12 , about 2 months ago, Too bad they arent available all season!!

• IsisDCIsisDC Raw Newbie

MANGOS!!!!!

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Yeah, I'm really sad they're not around any more. :-(

• papaya or figs - but both have to be really ripe to be good.

• Mmmm Watermelon!! Makes my mouth water. :)

• Saturn peaches, mangoes, papaya, cherries and strawberries :)

• I second persimmon! yumyumyuuuum!

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

Hum, it's so difficult I love all fruit, but I would have to say GRAPES!

• mmmmmmmm cherries, berries and grapes, and persimmons, and watermelon, and cantolope haha, i guess i love all fruit too!! i could go on and on.

• KittyKitty Raw Newbie

I have a serious obsession with mango lately..weird because it used to be my least favorite fruit! Now I can't get enough of it.

• HAHAHAH There are so many fruits !!

LOL im eating an organic green anjou pear:)

• Papaya.

but I am anxiously awaiting cherry season.

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

it changes with the season. i LOVE mangoes and melons during the summer...

bananas and pineapples are my favorites all year round though.

• I love so many, but my favorites are grapefruit (#1!), strawberries, watermelon, pineapple..

• oh! strawberries. I love them so much. I just got the first of the season, and they are so delicious.

• Mango!!

But also fresh ripe figs, persimmons, papaya...

I also LOVE all kinds of berries, I just have a really hard finding them nice and ripe. Raspberries and blueberries are so delicious when they are just right. I find myself disappointed alot with them though, any suggestions?

Our local strawberries (Florida) are coming in season and citrus is usually great here too. :) :)

• Figs are good too!!!! Is there a difference between a purple fig and a green fig?

Has anyone tried a cherimoya? I really want to try one. I wonder how it tastes like. I tried a dragonfruit!! Its really good. It has a pink skin and inside of it, its white and has black little seeds. I LOVE fruit!!!

• IsisDCIsisDC Raw Newbie

In the summer I will buy a big watermelon and just eat all day and night.

We have mangos all year round in the DC area. And usually as cheap as $1 a mango!

Papayas are also awesome, and kiwis.

And PINEAPPLE! YUM!

I need to retire to the tropics ...

• Mango and pomegranate. Norwegian apples , cherries and plums.

Cloudberries, strawberries , raspberries, blueberries.

Ah, love fruits and berries.

• :O I love cherries too!!! Is there a raw recipe for cherry pie?

• Ani Phyo has one for mango cobbler, and I put cherries in with it. SO good! I'm sure it would be great with all cherries too.

• mmm, i've really been blissing out on oranges lately. but rainier cherries (the yellow ones) are my all-time favorite fruity delicacy.

• RawKarenRawKaren Raw Newbie

Persimmon everytime.

Sweet - I adore cherimoyas. They have the texture of a soft a juicy pear, but have a banana/pear/vanilla like flavour. Very very sweet!

However, I too am awaiting cherry season

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Mangoes or peaches, I can never decide. :)

Swayze

www.fitonraw.com/blog

• :) I never tried the yellow cherries. I usually eat the red or dark red ones!!! Im looking forward on trying the yellow ones!! I love peaches during the summer, nice and fresh:D I bought myself some organic red grapefruits. I peeled one and it was white:O, On the pack it said red grapefruits, weird that there would be a mix up of one white one LOL the rest were alll red. I must say the white one was tasty:) and sweet!!!

Hhaha it was a sweet surprise:)

• Chef ShuannaChef Shuanna Raw Newbie

Watermelon is the first thing that comes to mind because it is so refreshing but I dont think I could name just one. I love them all...... Pears, apples,cherries,bananas,pineapple,grapefruits,nectarines,grapes,peaches.....the list goes on and on..... so good!

Oh...well actually... I do have to say I am not to big a fan of super seedy berries. Just hate picking out my teeth!

Cheers!

http://www.myrawconsciousness.blogspot.com

• Bananas, no wait papaya, oops I mean persimmon, or maybe it's strawberry, mango. Come to think of it the plain old orange is the best. Well, forget it, I can't pick a favorite. Then again there are tons of fruit I've never tried, so for now it will just have to be the one that it being eaten right now!!

• Raw PassionRaw Passion Raw Newbie

For me it is *any* type of berry; strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, acai berry, gooseberry, red current, black currents, blackberries (which grow free in abundance in autumn where I live) Incan berries, goji, mulberries (though possibly not concidered actual berries)

Permisson and bananas are also a type of berry (apparantly) but the former are definitly my favourite! I also love Lychees and grapes.

How I survive the cold berrieless winters (apart from cranberries) are beyond me.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

CHERIMOYAS mmm!! I eat them every day. there are no words to describe the mighty cherimoya's taste. it is like rich custard, with a strawberry fruity pear-ish flavor. sweet, if you want a good place to buy them organic, you can buy them here:

http://www.rain.org/~sals/cus1a.html

that's where I get mine, I order them frequently.

I also eat york apples a lot, they are awesome. in the fall I eat crabapples like crazy till they're out a season.