Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Raw Birthday party ideas

My son's 1st Birthday party is in a few weeks. Just wanted to gather any great raw food recipes for the get together, especially for the cake. Thank you!

Comments

• I'm interested to hear what everyone says. I'm planning on doing this for my son's 2nd birthday party. I was thinking a raw chocolate cake with strawberries dipped in raw chocolate.

• You could cut a watermelon into different diameters for layers for the cake stack them on top of each other and decorate with other fruits nuts or Bert and Ernie. It is a really cute cake I will try to post a picture if I can figure out how.

• Thanks for the suggestions!

Anyone try Ani Phyo's carrot cake recipe, thinking about trying it out!

• rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

H,mmm... this should be fun. Pudding of course... chocolate or carob, i prefer carob but you could do a mix. avocado, carob and maple syrub. chocolate covered frozen bananas, homemade almond butter cups,

wait i just re-read it's your son 1st birthday. so the food is really going to be for everyone else right. my son only wanting watermelon balls on his first birthday :)

so for everyone else, all of the above. just what are you looking for make?

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

banana whips

mangos