hungry!!!!

I suspect I am hungry because this food actually makes my stomack work and then I don't feel full because I'm constipated but I really don't like eating big meals and I don't know how to be able to eat the amount of food that I will have to not to be hungry all the time.....!! Help!

Comments

• now I've had 4 or 5 cooked potatoes

1/2 avocado

some selery, pepper and some other vegetables for breakfast and I am still hungry!

But if i eat more I will feel bad, so I will have to wait a little while. Why so hungry? When I think about it, this actually started before I went raw so it must have some other reason.

Like what?

It's not at all comfortable!

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

Try this:

In a blender:

6 bananas

1 kiwi

1 handful of berries

1/2 cup water

blend - enjoy

Also try to eat a really big salad.

Sometimes your hungry if your body is missing something and you will keep eating to try to get those lost nutrients.

• I really wanted tomato the other day

problem is tomato is really not tasting anything here. I mean, the ones I can buy in the store tastes like water with a small amount of tomato taste in it. I eat mostly green vegetables now and I can't stand carrots. I actually remember feeling so good after having eaten that tomato, isn't that weird? Maybe I will have to try some of those ugh tomatoes anyway....but I will have to wait until tomorrow.

• I was less hungry after a while and then I was hungry again and ate some. Very tired though so I had to sleep for half an hour.

And my pee is very light in colour, almost no colour or smell; I've never seen it like this before and I do wonder a bit.

• What's missing in your breakfast is something high in protein. When our bodies don't get all the nutrients it needs, we stay hungry until it does. I'd suggest adding nuts or seeds to your next meal.

What I personally like to do is keep keep a jar of ground flax seed paste blended with nuts, banana, dates and honey in the fridge. I like to roll some up into a ball and eat with most meals. They're really tastey, nutrian packed, and keep me full for a long time.

Also, it sounds like your freeking out a bit. I'm sure your fine, just starved for protein!

• sorry

I have also eaten some pine seeds and some macademia nuts.

Maybe not enough.

and your theory sound true

I have also got some hemp powder and I have made myself a mango smoothie with that and sesame seeds in it. And some olive oil to add some fat. I will buy some more hemp powder tomorrow if this works out:-)

Thank you for nyour advice!

• it did work:-)

not hungry now, but that may also be because I ate some chips and milk chocolate yesterday and my stomack really doesn't like that stuff. Sometimes I am really not very smart but that's life;-)

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

I buy the vine tomatoes, they are actually red inside when you slice them lol

They cost more, but taste way better!!!

Don't keep tomatoes in the fridge, put them in the window sill.