Insomnia on high raw- not even fully raw yet

Hi, I've been high raw for about 6 weeks not and transitioning to fully raw which should take about 2 more weeks or so. I've not only lost 10 lbs., I was told by someone the other day who I hadn't seen in awhile that I look alive! Also, my Mom says I don't look puffy anymore and my skin looks amazing. Why those are the best compliments anyone could ever receive and inspires me to stick with the raw lifestyle more than ever. However I have so much energy and find it hard to fall asleep at night but I'm now drowsy during the day due to sleep deprivation but we are supposed to get at least 7 hours of sleep daily while I've been average about 5 hours. My concern is that if I go fully raw I'll be up 24/7. Has anyone else experienced this and in time the insomnia has subsided?

Comments

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Whens are you eating last, should leave it an hour or so or even more if you can before bed.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I don't think it necessarily has to do with undereating, esp. without more information. I was like that when I first went raw but eventually, after a month or two, I was sleeping soundly as ever, with vivid dreams. :)

• Raw PassionRaw Passion Raw Newbie

I dont think its a question of how many hours do you sleep. How many hours do you need? Does five hours suffice you for the next day?

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

It can also be a case of being allergic to said food and eating it too close to bed time. The excess adrenaline release is what then keeps you awake and wired.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

are you eating anything with caffeine, i.e., raw chocolate, teas?