Frequently Asked Questions

fuzzyfacefuzzyface Raw Newbie

although this may have been suggested before, i know that a FAQ section would be very helpful for the ‘new to raw’ folks joining the forum. it could contain the basics of why, how, basic tools (blender type, dehydrator, etc), general tips and even include suggested replacements for non-raw ingredients in recipes. having this section would save people from searching through the forum and help give them a basic starting point.

Comments

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Hi fuzzyface: This is a great suggestion! We’ve been a bit slow to get on the FAQ, largely due to timeframe for copy writing. If you (or anyone else) is interested in helping out with writing some FAQ or articles, we’d love to hear from you. Please email: support @ goneraw.com. Thanks!

• We are about to add the Frequently Asked Questions section, so we’re still looking for anyone interested in writing some. Fuzzyface had some good ideas above, and eventually, we’d like to have info on the equipment, what words like “vegan” and “raw” and “living” mean, and even descriptions (perhaps with pictures) of some of the more esoteric ingredients.

If anyone’s interested, feel free to just write some up in this topic thread, or write to support (at) goneraw.com directly. Thanks!

• how about…how to add a recipe to your recipe box? call me an idiot but i can`t figure out how!never mind! at 1st all my computer was showing was the remove recipe icon and not the add recipe icon. i got it now :)